Carrying out all Tasks related to Import of Goods from the Authorized Countries
Calculation of Cost of Goods for Importing
Why is it important to predict the cost of goods?
- Exchange fluctuations and floating are considered significant for the importer.
- Competition in the price of foreign goods is very important with the price of similar domestic products.
- Competitiveness of the purchased price is of high importance in comparison with other foreign sources and the price for similar foreign goods in the country.
- It is essential for the importer to predict the parameters and effective costs on prime cost.
Parameters that affect the cost of goods
- EXW- Purchase Price of goods (at the seller’s place).
- Freight Charges to the port of the Country of Origin if FOB shipping cost is included and if FAS equivalent shipping is not included.
- Shipping Price from the Port of Origin to the Port of Destination CFR-Cost & Freight.
- The cost of International & Domestic Insurance –CIF+CIP
- Customs Duties, Commercial Profits, Duties, Customs Fees (using Tariff Table).
- Bank Charges including cancellation of Letter of Credit & its renewal.
- Permit & Order Registration Fee
- Possible Costs of Bank facilities
- Expected Profit according to Investment period & Import risk.
- Other Costs
STAINLESS STEEL COIL
ASEPTIC LIQUID PACKING BOARD
STAINLESS STEEL SINK
PISTON-DRIVING WHEEL-RING-GEAR PIN-WHEEL GEAR- SHELL-DRIVING AXLE